Monday, August 26, 2013

Beauty | Inspiration - Fall Lips







Oi !
Fall is drawing nearer and I am way more excited than I probably should be ! For today's beauty post I wanted to share some inspiration on fall lip colours ;)

I recently got into wearing bolder lipsticks and guys, it has become a slight obsession ... Yet another one haha ;)
This summer I have been wearing a lot of bright pink, red and coral, but I tend to go towards the darker mainly red/brown-ish colours for fall. Don't get me wrong, I think you can definitely continue rocking the brighter colours during fall, but for winter I would definitely go for a darker lip :)
I just love these looks above ! Neutral face make up and dark/bright red lips are definitely a look that I am eyeing for the upcoming seasons :)

To give you a bit of inspiration :


Love,
Kelly
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment