Hi there !
Yeah, another fall inspired post ! Fall/Winter without boots is like a make up bag without foundation, if you get what I'm saying ;)
This time every year I buy myself a new pair of boots and will wear them all throughout fall/winter until they completely fall apart. Most of the time I'll opt for leather boots, because obviously it's a very warm and strong material. I always choose a pair with at least a kitten heel, because I'm quite short and thus need my heels :)
For this fall/winter I have quite a few options to narrow down to one perfect pair ! I love the kind of horse riding boots with a short heel (Second picture), they were all over the place last year and I never got around to buying a pair. The second style that caught my eye are the wedged booties (Fourth picture) with laces, I've never owned a pair of wedges, but they are claimed to be super comfy so maybe I'll try them out this year. The third style that I'm eyeballing this year are the studded boots (Sixth picture) a bit more edgy and though, but still kinda classy !
What kind of boots are you guys looking out for this fall/winter season?
Love,
Kelly
♥








No comments:
Post a Comment