Friday, August 9, 2013

Lifestyle | The Liebster Award



Hi guys !
Yesterday I have been told that I was nominated for a very special award, the Liebster Award :) I have been nominated by Remi from A Peachy Keen Day, whose blog is so pretty and amazing !

So what is this award? 
To be awarded the Liebster your blog has to have less than 200 followers. The award helps spread the knowledge of great bloggers. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger awarding you the award. Choose 11 more blogs for the award, you cannot give the award to the person awarding you. The people you award must have under 200 followers and you must give the person awarding you the award a shout out in your post. Ask a set of 11 new questions. Contact the 11 bloggers to let them know they have been nominated.
(Copied from Remi's blog)

First of the questions and my answers ;)

1) Last song you listened too?
Best Song Ever by One Direction, uhu, this happens a lot these last few weeks, haha ! Oh well, guess I'm a bit of a (not so) secret directioner ;)
2) The last thing that made you laugh?
Hmmm, probably the fact that Zoella and Tyler Oakley did a Boyfriend Tag together, while everyone thought it would be Alfie haha. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, watch the video here :))
3) If you had to change your name, what would you pick?
I would go for Elle, because I think it is such a feminine and beautiful name !
4) Your favorite thing about yourself?
The fact that I have quite a lot of discipline to achieve the things I want so much :)
5) If you were a cookie, what flavor would you be and why?
I would be a regular vanilla cookie with chocolate, because I love vanilla but I'm obsessed with chocolate, haha :p
6) The most exciting part of your day today?
Probably the moment when I got home from my summer job and could finally start wandering around the internet ;)
7) What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be a veterinarian for a long time, then I wanted to be an air hostess (*air hostess I like the way you dress* Does anyone remember that song? haha) and since high school I have a huge desire to become a journalist :)
8) Last book you read?
I'm currently reading Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory.
9) Two words that best describe you?
Fragile and Emotional. (or drama and queen, hehe)
10) Favorite thing about the place you live?
My awesome room and the fact that we are surrounded by so much nature :)
11) Last thing that made you cry?
The movie Now is Good, I cried like a baby !

The questions for my lovely nominees :)
1. What is your favourite season?
2. Appetiser or dessert?
3.What is the one make up item that you can't live without?
4. Movies or books?
5. What is the first thing you will look at when you meet someone new?
6. What is your little guilty pleasure?
7. Do you have a signature scent?
8. Twitter or facebook?
9. If you were an ice cream flavour, which one would you be?
10. What is the most important thing you look for in a blog?
11. What song are you listening to right now?

Okay, so this is where my part of the award fails a little bit, I'm sorry ! I don't know a lot of bloggers with less than 200 followers and so I won't be able to nominate 11 blogs, unfortunately ...
I only came up with two bloggers to tag and that's my chummy Hannah from hstandsforhappiness and Eline from Elinecountssheep. But to make up for that I ask all of you guys with a small blog to comment on this post and you'll be added to the list ;)

I hope you liked this kind of post and I'll talk to you soon ;)

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment