A lot of people have those typical fashion icons, the super famous movie starts who have a budget as big as Russia, but I tend to go more towards people that have kind of a more down to earth style (Don't get me wrong, I like the big stars too, but let's face it, I won't ever have a budget that huge !) I spend a lot of time all my time on YouTube (it's an addiction !) and one of my favourite people on YouTube is the lovely Zoe Sugg :) She is such a sweet girl, she has an awesome sense of fashion, that British accent, the fact that she kind of made me look at myself and realise that I might be having anxiety causing my way too often panic attacks, ... She's amazing !
I like the fact that she dresses in what seems like a very comfortable style; oversized tops, flowy dresses, loose shirts, ... She also has this really awesome way of combining sweet with edgy and I really like that ! When I've gone shopping lately I've found myself thinking a lot "This is definitely something Zoe would wear !" or "How would Zoe combine this?" (And no, I'm not a stalker, just a huge fan haha ! But now that I think about it, she also was the reason why I got my hair ombre-ed, I'm freaking myself out right now hehe !)
Bit of beauty in here, but needless to say that I also adore her make up and hairstyles ! I was so excited when a couple of months ago she uploaded her first make up tutorial and a hair tutorial. And once again needless to say, that I have been rocking these a lot since then, oh yes I did !
Love,
Kelly
♥






No comments:
Post a Comment