Hi there !
So a couple of weeks ago I told you that I was accepted to write an article for the Antwerp Fashion Festival Magazine, which was actually also going to be my first published article, yay ! :)
I was so proud and really thankful for the opportunity I got !
I decided to write about five top trends for fall and went crazy to find the perfect pictures on Tumblr to accompany my article, unfortunately there wasn't enough room for them as you can see ;)
I will post a better picture of the article on the Kuhisi facebook page so you can all read it. The article is written in Dutch though, but it is based on several of my 'Fashion | Inspiration' posts on here and still to come, so the non-Dutch speaking followers won't miss out :p
I do want to note that there are about two construction errors in this article that must have slipped in during the process of editing, so they weren't in my original article. I'm just saying this to prevent someone from thinking that for a Language student I am rubbish at construction ;)
Are any of you going to the festival next month? :) I won't be able to go, because I'll be in Barcelona by then, otherwise I would have definitely been there !
Love,
Kelly
♥



No comments:
Post a Comment