Hi lovelies !
I saw this type of post over on another blog and really wanted to give it a try :)
Basically at the beginning of a new month I'll be sharing my goals with you and recapping how I did on achieving the previous goals. I am the type of person that loves making lists (I downloaded Wunderlist for my phone and it is exploding, haha !) and I think sharing these with you will make me even more motivated to achieve them ;)
So here are my goals for August !
1. Start eating healthy again.
2. Get into a good exercise routine.
3. Be more concious with money.
4. Set up good schedules and routines to keep on track with my life.
5. Go to bed at a sensible hour.
There was a time when I was super concious about what I ate and drank and when I was so good on track with exercising and keeping my weight balanced, but then college happened ! I've gained quite a few kilos and I would very much like to get rid of them, but that's not the only reason to start eating healthy again. I feel so much better physically and emotionally when I maintain a healthy lifestyle, so that's kind of a big reason too.
I've had quite some summer jobs the past months and I'm proud to have gained a good amount of money. I bought something that I've been wanting for years and now it's time to start getting more concious when spending my money. (Because normally I spend everything I gained over the summer in only two months ... auwtch !)
I am a girl that needs a lot of structure and control to be happy and to be at ease, but then again college happened. I've lost track of all my routines and recently came to the conclusion that this was one of the reasons why I felt like everything was happening out of my control. (Being the major control freak that I am, you can imagine that this was horrible to me) So time to get those routines going once again !
I realised that I need much more sleep than I used to need and going to bed at 2 a.m. and waking up at 8 a.m. doesn't quite do the trick for me any more. Going to bed earlier it is !
Share your goals in the comments below or tag your post with the tag : Monthly Goals ;) We can motivate each other to achieve our goals
Love,
Kelly
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment