Hi there !
A few weeks ago I bought the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, but due to very hot weather here in Belgium and tons of BB creme it took me quite a while to use the product a sufficient amount of time to be able to review it :) Without further ado, here is my review !
Application | This is such an easy foundation to apply ! The bottle has this little pump that provides you with the ideal amount to cover your whole face (but I do add about half a pump to be able to cover my neck area too !) Once on your face this product adapts so easily and perfectly to my skin tone, it's like magic ! ^^
Consistency | Nothing super special about the consistency, it's a regular foundation consistency. It is really lightweight with a good amount of coverage ;)
Smell | The typical Rimmel foundation smell and I am in love with it, hmmm !
Feel | This foundation feels so light, you almost don't notice it being on your face. Some foundations really feel like they're clogging your pores, but this one really allows your face to breathe while giving you a sufficient amount of coverage for a fresh face :)
Result | It gives your face a nice fresh and pretty matt finish (and I have VERY oily skin, just so you know !) For me it's the ideal foundation to use on both days where you want to glam up and those days where you just want to slap on some foundation and mascara and be on the go :)
Lasting time | I would say the foundation lasts about a good 12 hours, but with some blotting papers and compact powder it's easily touched up and in full force ! I wouldn't say the coverage lasts as long, but some concealer and you're good to go ;)
To me this product is definitely worth the money, I'm so pleased I bought it :)
Love,
♥



No comments:
Post a Comment