Hi guys ! Me and my chum Hannah went on a shopping craze again and this is the result.
Make up
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Mascara - I needed a waterproof mascara because mascara tends to smudge on me in summer and I've been wanting to try the Scandal Eyes for a while, so there's that.
Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in Ivory - I'm out of foundation so I thought I'd give this one a try :)
Catrice Allround Concealer pallet - I knew Hannah loved this one and I've been wanting to try it for about a year I think, but everytime I wanted to get it, the store was out of it. They were finally in stock, so I thought it was a sign send by the universe that I should get it ... ;)
Hair
Garnier Ultra Doux conditioner with avocado oil and shea butter - I love the hair mask of this range and because my hair is quite damaged from going ombre, I thought it would be a good idea to get a nourishing and moisturising conditioner like this one :)
L'oréal professionnel Absolut Repair cellular serum - This serum is said to repair damaged hair ends so I thought it would be nice to treat my ends after being ombre-ed.
Kinactif hydrator nutri - This is actually a moisturising treatment for dry hair, but when I asked the girl at the shop for a detangler she recommended this one, because it makes your hair really easy to comb through apparently. I've never heard of this brand, but I thought I'd give it a try ;)
+ the Belgian magazine Flair (because they were out of Elles and I needed something to read, haha :)) and some Oral B dental floss.
I'll review a couple of these products once I used them a sufficient amount of time and if you want a specific review on one of these, don't hesitate to comment ;)
Talk to you soon !
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment