Monday, July 1, 2013

Lifestyle | It's July


Hi there, it's July !

You know what it means when a new month arrives ... new background and new inspirational quote ;)
The background is once again packed with white photographs, because I'm currently still addicted to them.
I found the inspirational quote on Tumblr. The reason why I chose this is because my anxiety kicked right back in last month. I have been struggling with some panic attacks these last few weeks and my nightmares have appeared again. For the last six months, I was completely anxiety-free, but honestly I just think I suppressed it to the point where it grew so big that I wasn't able to ignore it any longer. Long story short, this month I want to encourage myself to face my fears and panic attacks. So every time when I can feel a panic attack coming or when I feel like my anxiety is discouraging from doing completely innocent things, I'll stand still, breath and well yes, cry if I have to.

I hope you'll all have a lovely month. Any plans for summer?
Talk to you soon ! :)

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment