Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fashion | Inspiration - Sweaters











Hi there !

So I've been quite obsessed with sweaters ... Here in Belgium summers aren't always super hot, but these last few weeks we actually had a heatwave, yay ! That aside, I found myself preparing for autumn and obsessing over sweaters. :p
I already had a few sweaters that I bought last year and I might be stocking up on new ones already ... I like sweaters because it is a very casual piece but at the same time you can dress them up very easily. You can opt for a sweater with writings for a more casual event and one with some studs/gems for a more formal event. It are very versatile pieces; you can wear them with jeans, pants, leggings, skirts, over dresses and they will keep you warm all day. 
Most of the time I just wear a basic t-shirt underneath the sweater, nothing too special except for when it is actually hot enough to take the sweater off and show a really pretty t-shirt.

Enough rambling about sweaters. I wanted to give you a quick update too :) So last week I started my first student job of this summer (I actually have two, maybe even three) which is babysitting whole days, so I haven't had a lot of time to write blogposts, that's why I have been a bit missing in action ;) On Monday I start my second job, which is an administrative job so a 9 to 5 one that will allow me to get writing again, yay ! That's it for now ;)

Talk to you soon !

Also, this ;)

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment