Monday, July 8, 2013

Beauty | Inspiration - Poytails





Well helloooooo !

Time for another Tumblr inspired post, haha ;)
One of my favorite hairstyles is a very simple one, a cute ponytail. I have some different hairstyles based on a simple ponytail and this is one of them, the ponytail with a ring. It think the ring makes your ponytail look  little bit more polished because you cover up the mess of the elastic and have a smooth metallic ring instead.
This is a hairstyle that you can combine with pretty much every look, versatility to the max :)
I am on the hunt for a new pretty ring and as soon as I get one, I'll show you how I like to style my ponytails. Aaaaaand on Wednesday I'm going to the hairdressers to get my hair ombre-ed, YAY ! I already planned a photo shooting afterwards so you'll definitely get a peek of the result ;)

Talk to you soon !

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment