Hellooooo !
I thought I'd be time for another beauty inspiration post :)
I'm currently in love with very neutral and almost bare skin like make up. While I love some very smokey looks, those never work out very well when I attempt them myself and I end up most of the time looking like a very ugly panda. That's why most of the time I go for a very nude look, using a lot of products but making it look like you're barely wearing anything. I love these looks especially for summer, because heavy make up looks will easily smudge when the weather's especially hot.
Right now I'm focusing on actually using less products, so I'm working on reducing the look to the very base. Once I figure that out, I'll maybe attempt my first 'tutorial' like post on here, we'll see ;)
Talk to you soon !
♥






No comments:
Post a Comment