Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fashion | Summer Essentials - Shorts









Hiiiiii ! :)

I'm back with another Summer Essentials post and this time it's about shorts (if you hadn't guessed after all these pictures ... I let myself go on Tumblr, hehe) I'm in love with all these cute little shorts for summer and especially the lace ones, they are so pretty ! I'll definitely be on the hunt for a pair of those ! For summer I really like to wear skirts and dresses, but shorts are a little bit more comfy so I'm giving them a try this summer. They are also very easy to combine with basic pieces to get that kind of a laid back summer look. (Think : Light wash jeans shorts, cute t-shirt, comfy sweater, loose beachy curls and basic nude make up !) :)
Tomorrow is my last day finals (WOOHOOW *happydance*) and because it's an early exam I made some plans with my chummy to go on a shopping trip in Brussels !! So I might even pick that pair of shorts up tomorrow, hihi ! Oh and I can already predict that this shopping trip will be quite productive so you can expect a haul soon, yay ! ;)

Talk to you soon !

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment