This is going to be a very quick post, since I'm typing this at school, because I'm a bit early to class, unfortunately it was the only moment I could find to write a post before Thursday.
For ages I have envied woman with the skills to beautifully apply winged eyeliner and I still haven't figured the trick out myself. There are three people in particular that I envy the most for their skills : Lauren Conrad, Zoe Sugg and Marzia Bisognin.
I really love a kind of thick line just above the lash line that wings out perfectly towards the brow end (as you can see in the pictures above) and my plan is to practice until it's perfect. I'm going to try different brands, different ways, different poses and I'll report back at you every time.
For my summer make up look I want to create a look with nice and fresh face make up, a soft lip color and for the eyes, just some winged eyeliner and mascara.
Mission started, soldier Geuens signing out !
Love,
Kelly
♥





No comments:
Post a Comment