Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fashion | Inspiration - Glasses





So I've always had this strange thing with glasses. I don't have very bad vision, but I have a strange desire to wear glasses. I know people with glasses always complain and prefer wearing contacts. But really, I'm jealous of glasses-wearing-people, because they have yet another accessory to play with.
One of the reasons why I love summer, is that you have the sunglasses as an extra accessory. Far too often, I start wearing my pair way too early and hold on to them way too long. I did buy some fake thick black frames with plastic transparent 'glass' last summer, but I stopped wearing them because it's kind of obvious that those are not the real deal.
Nonetheless I wanted to share some glasses inspiration with you guys ! I really like the kind of semi-transparent brownish printed frames, like you can see in the pictures above. In terms of shapes I prefer the shape of the first pair, straight lines but oversized. 

I am actually looking for a pair of fake glasses that look like they're real. So if you guys have any suggestions, please do leave them in the comments below :)

Love,
Kelly

P.S. : Sorry for not posting Lifestyle last week, but my internet was down the whole weekend, so I didn't really have opportunity to post. Scusi !
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment