Saturday, February 15, 2014

Lifestyle | Just a little update.


Well hi !

It's the end of my monthly posts week filled with lifestyle and what way to end it better then by updating you a bit on what has been going on round here.

Well, while my summer was filled with fun and blogging, my first semester back at uni was not completely the same. I hardly had/took any time to blog, but as you could already read in my new year's resolutions, I intend to change that. The aim is to post on here at least once a week and ideally three times a week (a post of each category)
School wise things have been going good ! Unfortunately I have to resit one exam (Damn you, French Linguistics !) but I kind of had a feeling I wouldn't pull of passing all my courses first time once again. Oh well, what else to do when you have three months of vacation ... ;) I just started my second semester at uni and it is promising to be a good one. I'm already trying to put them resolutions to work by the way !
Also, a week ago, I came back from a ten day skitrip in Les Deux Alpes, France and it was amazing. While skiing didn't seem to be one of my gifted talents, I had an awesome time with a bunch of great people. It was nice to be around a big group of eleven people after spending six weeks alone behind my books and of course to be around my boyfriend for ten days straight.
So this week I kind of took a rest week and mostly caught up on sleep every evening, but I seem to have gotten back on track and next week will be a nice and busy one. That's how I like 'em ;)

Starting next Tuesday, my aim is to post fashion on Tuesday, beauty on Thursday and lifestyle on Saturday, but we'll see how it turns out ;) (Don't shoot me if this doesn't work pleaseee !)

Till Tuesday !

Love,
Kelly
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment