Towards the end of summer I kind of got into a more minimalistic and simplistic style after being into light-white styles for a while. My Tumblr was mainly white-beige-creme inspired, but ever since I started reblogging whatever were inspiring pictures to me, it dawned on me that my tastes had shifted. I changed my blogname from Vanillacreamlatte to Rev-euse, just because the name didn't quite suite the content anymore and I had the other name in mind for a very long time.
That said, the new direction and inspiration can be seen in this month's moodboard. A lot of black, white and brown in there and of course more autumnal inspiration than last month.
Every year towards the end of summer, my anxiety kicks in harder than ever and this year was no different. I had quite a few panickattacks to deal with and well, my moral has known better days. That's why I chose this quote, to remind me that only a positive attitude will take me to positive things and help me leave the negative behind :) I did have a really good talk with my chum last night and I feel like I'm getting out of my dark place, slowely but surely. I do feel like every low helps me understand this anxiety thing better and I do get up a little bit quicker every time. Positive things !
Have a wonderful October !
Love,
Kelly
♥


No comments:
Post a Comment