On Monday I was feeling so poorly, I think I had a small case of the stomach flu, and when I feel poor there's only one thing I want to do : Watching Breakfast At Tiffany's, my favourite movie of all time. And whilst I was enjoying some quality time in bed, I got the idea to start a new section on here introducing the Femmes Fatales that inspire me in terms of fashion and beauty.
This first post is just to introduce you guys to the idea behind it and how I will tackle each femme.
So basically every post will be written around one particular inspirational woman. First of all I'll introduce her to you guys, give some information. Second, I'll talk about her style and influence in terms of fashion. And third, I'll tackle her signature make up look :)
I'll leave it at this ! I hope you guys are as excited as me about this new section, because oh boy I am ^^
But now, I really have to go to bed, seriously I need to get up at 7 a.m. !
Love,
Kelly
♥



No comments:
Post a Comment