Monday, October 7, 2013

Favorites | September



BEAUTY
My new skincare routine | Late September I realised that drugstore products weren't really doing the trick for my acne prone skin, so I decided to go and buy some more expensive products. I am in love with my current skincare routine, my skin has cleared up beautifully and it feels amazing. I won't go into much detail just now because I have a huge Winter Skincare project appearing soon on here ;)
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara in Black | I'd heard about this one so many times and decided to see if all the rumours were true. Well, they are, it is an amazing mascara, it does unfortunately smudge on me ... However I like it so much that I kind of accepted the smudging and just check my eyelids every hour haha ! But I will get the waterproof one next time, no smudging anymore !
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in Ivory | An oldie but a goodie, fell in love with this concealer all over again. I love it to pieces !



FASHION
Brandy Melville Black Skirt | I bought this right before we headed to Barcelona and wore it to pieces while strolling down the famous Rambla. I love this skirt, it is simple and basic what allows me to pair it with more statement like pieces. I wear this skirt a lot with oversized t-shirt and my polka dot printed thights :)
Primark Denim Polka Dot Shirt | We do have a Primark here in Belgium, but unfortunately it is in Liège, which is still a long journey away from my hometown. Really, it's like a pilgrimage everytime Hannah and I go there. So when Lien and I discovered the Primark in Barcelona, we were far too excited ! This shirt is one of the things I bought and I love it soooo much. 
Dainty Necklaces | I've been really into small and dainty jewellery and really like the idea of stacking them. I already had the larger Brandy Melville necklace and bought the smaller Bershka one in Barcelona to start my stacking collection.
Stacking Rings | Same goes for rings, stacking away ! I bought this huge pack of dainty small rings at H&M for €7 and they are amazing !



LIFESTYLE
MOMENT - Our trip to Barcelona | Of course my favorite moment was our trip to Barcelona ! We had such a good time :) Just chilling, visiting a lot of touristy things, doing some shopping, enjoying the food, ... But I'll tell you more about it in my upcoming travel diary :)
MUSIC - Bibio | I've been loving the 'new-ish' Bibio album (Silver Wilkinson) ! I don't exactly know when it came out, but I just discovered it at the end of september and it's been on repeat ever since. I'm especially loving À Toute À L'Heure and You Won't Remember.
FOOD - Greek Yoghurt with honey | I like eating granola for breakfast so much, that I have to contain myself not to eat it every morning so I've been on the hunt for something really yummy to eat on alternate days and stumbled upon the best thing in the history of mankind. Greek yoghurt with some honey drizzeled over it, hmmm ! This come very close to my love for granola, like seriously !
YOUTUBE - Sammi a.k.a Beautycrush | I've been loving Sammi's channel so much ! She is such a sweet girl with an awesome taste in fashion :) I've been super inspired by her fashion lookbooks and her latest Get Ready With Me ! You can check her channel out over here and her vlog channel over here ;)
BOOK/MAGAZINE - Elle Belgium | I've been on the hunt for a good magazine to read on a regular basis for a while, but I never found something that completely suited me. I guess there isn't simply one magazine that completely satisfies your cravings, but Elle Belgium comes very close. Every spare minute or even second I spend reading this one ;)

Love,
Kelly

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment