Two years ago I moved into my brother's old room at home. I bought all new furniture, repainted the walls and made it my own little appartment. I still love it to pieces, but my tastes have shifted and I'm thinking about painting my walls next summer. That aside, I wanted to share some inspiration with you interiorwise. Ever since last spring I've been really into minimalism and simplicity. Not only in terms of interior, but in terms of almost everything. I never was the girl for bright bold colours, but I've had my stages of red, blue and green fever.
My favourite colours right now are black, white and brown; but sometimes I'll add in a little blue or burgundy.
Here above you can see what kind of decor has been inspiring me for the office section of my room. I do love the idea of the first two pictures to have a lot of photos as a kind of moodboard around your desk. The rest is just very minimalistic and simple. They have the exact colours and sphere I'm looking for.
Love,
Kelly
My favourite colours right now are black, white and brown; but sometimes I'll add in a little blue or burgundy.
Here above you can see what kind of decor has been inspiring me for the office section of my room. I do love the idea of the first two pictures to have a lot of photos as a kind of moodboard around your desk. The rest is just very minimalistic and simple. They have the exact colours and sphere I'm looking for.
Love,
Kelly
♥





No comments:
Post a Comment