Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lifestyle | Movie - Now Is Good



Helloooooo !

Well Friday night I decided to watch a movie, because I earned it after a hard week of finals :) My mom and I opted for 'Now Is Good', an adaption of the novel 'Before I Die' by Jenny Downham. I've been wanting to read the book for a while and I prefer reading a book before watching the movie adaption, but there are so many books on my list and so little time, so I decided to just go ahead. 

I can tell you, I've never cried this much when watching a movie and same goes for my mom.We were both sobbing, tissues ready from the beginning of the movie.

The main actors in the movie are Dakota Fanning and Jeremy Irvine, they both did such a great job !
Here below I'll post a summary of the story and the trailer ;) I would love to write a full review on this movie, but English Linguistics is calling me and I do have an exam tomorrow. But if you would like me to do a full review, let me know and in a week when I'm done with finals, I'll do a more in depth review :)


"Tessa has just a few months to live.
Fighting back against hospital visits, endless tests, drugs with excruciating side-effects, Tessa compiles a list. It's her To Do Before I Die list. And number one is sex.

Released from the constraints of 'normal' life, Tessa tastes new experiences to make her feel alive while her failing body struggles to keep up.

Tessa's feelings, her relationships with her father and brother, her estranged mother, her best friend, her new boyfriend, all are painfully crystallized in the precious weeks before Tessa's time finally runs out."

Talk to you soon !

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment