Well helloooo !
In a few weeks I am going to get my hair ombre-ed (if that's even a verb ;)) and whenever I do something with my hair I have the habit of thinking about it a lot and browsing through the internet to have a clear idea of what I want. I thought it would be nice to share my findings with you :)
So above you can see pictures of the kind of ombre I intent to get and I will probably print them and take them with me, that way my hairdresser knows exactly what I want !
So, basically when you ombre your hair (again, I don't know if this is an actual verb, but maybe we should make it one) you bleach the ends of your hair. The ends of your hair are the most fragile and so when bleaching them, they get really dry and frizzy, so it is important to take good care of your hair after ombre-ing it. One of my absolute favorite vloggers on YouTube, Zoe a.k.a. Zoella280390, has ombre and she actually made a really nice video telling you how she takes care of her ombre-ed hair and that way I kind of have an idea on how to treat my hair once my ombre is done :)
I'll definitely be posting some pictures afterwards and tell you guys what I did/do/will do to take good care of my hair ;)
Talk to you soon !
♥




No comments:
Post a Comment