Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Lifestyle | It's September ! + Where the hell have I been

 
Ellow ! It has been quite some while since I last posted something on here, I knowz. I've taken a little break from blogging over the summer to find some new inspiration and to sort out on my own where I want to take this blog to. But I'm back for more and better than ever so keep your eyes peeled !

Per usual, I start the month with a lil' moodboard and a quote. 
MOODBOARD | Still a crazy catlady, still loving oreo ice cream (Fyi : I'm working at an ice salon where they serve Oreo ice cream, oh dear mother of god !) and per usual already looking forward to fall !
QUOTE | One of my all time favourites, ain't it right Doris? (Btw, Wax Tailor has done an amazing job remixing this classic, listen to it over here !)

Salut !
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment