BEAUTY
GO TO MAKE UP LOOK | A simple and light look on which I'll post pretty soon, so be on the watch for that one.
SKINCARE | No skincare at all actually. My skin gets used so quickly to skincare and starts breaking out all over again, so I've found that no skincare works best out of everything I've tried already.
SCENT | Weirdly enough, Axe's 2014 limited edition scent. And I know I'm not the only girl secretly stealing her boyfriend's deodorant ;)
FASHION
GO TO OUTFIT | Pyjama shorts + loose top, comfy as hell and still pretty stylish though.
ACCESSOIRES | My leather bracelets. I bought this at the beginning of spring with the intention to not take them off all of spring and summer. They're still here, they're damaged, but they remind me of some awesome moments these past few months.
LIFESTYLE
FOOD | I'm kind of obsessed with cheeseburgers this summer, dunno, they're just soooo tasty !
SERIES | How I Met Your Mother ! Over the course of summer my boyfriend and I watched all nine seasons of HIMYM and I loved it to pieces. Seriously, it's like the most perfect series ever, except for the ending though ... sad times.
MUSIC | Cashmere Cat & Trippy Turtle. I am seriously into Trap and Jersey Club music right now and these two have started it all. I went to a Cashmere Cat concert at the beginning of spring and the memories of that concert still make me smile like hmmmm, it was just mindblowingly amazing. In Summer I went to Dour Festival and saw Trippy Turtle, I had exactly the same experience as with Cashmere Cat back then, hmmmm. But I'll do a more featured post on these two in the very near future.
I'm sorry this favourites is a bit on the shorter side, I didn't quite keep track of them, but next month's one will be a lot more extensive, pwomise ;)
Salut !
Salut !
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment