Friday, April 11, 2014

Beauty | YouTube's finest - MissGlamorazzi


Something different today in the light of my new more personal writing, I present to you one of my all time favourite YouTubers : Ingrid Nilsen a.k.a. Missglamorazzi ! Ingrid is one of the first people I subscribed to on YouTube and I have been watching aaaaaaaall of her videos ever since ! 

She has two YouTube channels, her main channel Missglamorazzi and her vlog channel Thegridmonster. On her main channel she covers subjects such as beauty, fashion and healthy food. On her vlog channel she basically vlogs (haha, obvious Kelly ... :p)
What I love about Ingrid's videos is that they are very 'structured' (that's the only word that seemed to fit here haha), what I mean is that her videos are always uploaded in time and that you can clearly see that she put a lot of hard work and planning into them. They are always super pretty edited and have the most cheerful feel to them.
Honestly, Ingrid seems like such a nice person to me ! I don't know, she seems to be someone who is always kind and cheerful :)
I particularly like her favorites videos, 'Get ready with me' videos and her DIY videos, those are the ones I just NEED to watch as soon as I can :) (Pssssst, I inserted a link with each type of video so you can have an idea of what I'm talking about ;))
By the way, she recently uploaded an apartment tour and her place looks so gorgeous ! Be sure to check that one out to ;)

Make sure to pay a little visit to her channel and subscribe, because you're in for lots of treats ;)
Love,
K.
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment