Les Filles !
You might be asking yourselves where I have been these last few weeks, honestly I have just been super duper busy with doing a lot of nothing haha ! I have had a couple of super nice weeks just chilling with my friends, my boyfriend and his kitty cats. I have been running around from place to place, doing all sorts of things like going to a gala, watching the bf play hockey, going out for dinner with the girls, working for school, chasing deadlines, ... There has been a lot to do lately :) So unfortunately there was not that much time in between to blog ... I did keep up the once a week posting though and I'm pretty proud of that !
Right now, it is Easter Break here in Belgium but in Uni that doesn't mean vacation, it means studying for finals already :( BUT that means that on my breaks I have a lot more time to read blogs, watch YouTube videos and write some posts, yay ! My new plan is to write my posts when I have the time and than schedule them to go public on my regular posting days, with the aim of not missing any days from now on ;)
I'm going to try to start writing more reviews, hauls and personal stories over here in the future. I found myself only writing inspiration-related posts, because they are super quick to do, but I want to add more of a personal touch to this blog again, so you can expect those appearing pretty soon ;)
Enough talking, let's get blogging !
Love,
K.
You might be asking yourselves where I have been these last few weeks, honestly I have just been super duper busy with doing a lot of nothing haha ! I have had a couple of super nice weeks just chilling with my friends, my boyfriend and his kitty cats. I have been running around from place to place, doing all sorts of things like going to a gala, watching the bf play hockey, going out for dinner with the girls, working for school, chasing deadlines, ... There has been a lot to do lately :) So unfortunately there was not that much time in between to blog ... I did keep up the once a week posting though and I'm pretty proud of that !
Right now, it is Easter Break here in Belgium but in Uni that doesn't mean vacation, it means studying for finals already :( BUT that means that on my breaks I have a lot more time to read blogs, watch YouTube videos and write some posts, yay ! My new plan is to write my posts when I have the time and than schedule them to go public on my regular posting days, with the aim of not missing any days from now on ;)
I'm going to try to start writing more reviews, hauls and personal stories over here in the future. I found myself only writing inspiration-related posts, because they are super quick to do, but I want to add more of a personal touch to this blog again, so you can expect those appearing pretty soon ;)
Enough talking, let's get blogging !
Love,
K.
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment