Friday, September 6, 2013

Lifestyle | Monthly goals - September


As promised here I am to check in with you guys on my goals for August and to share my goals for September ;)

1. Start eating healthy again.
I think I managed this one quite well :) I lost the weight I wanted to lose and seem to have found a healthy and balanced diet. When I say healthy, I mean my own terms of healthy; don't think I gave up my Nutella for good (I could never do that !) I managed to say no to fast food for almost the whole month, where I would normally cave immediately if someone asked me.

2. Get into a good exercise routine.
This one was a lot more difficult. The swimming pool in our neighbourhood was closed and yoga class didn't start until September. So I pretty much didn't exercise except for my daily 100 sit ups. Something to work on next month !

3. Be more concious with money.
I can't quite say that I did a very good job last month. I went on quite a big number of shopping trips and spent quite the amount of money. (Hey, I needed some fall clothes ! ;)) I downloaded an app for my phone that allows me to track all of my finances and I noticed that this really keeps me concious of what I'm spending. But this one does still needs a lot of work !

4. Set up good schedules and routines to keep on track with my life.
This one worked out perfectly. I set up a schedule for my beauty routine, one for my blog, one for my social media checkings and one for my vlog/blog addiction. I am so much more relaxed when I have a schedule to hold on to, so part of the restlessness already left my mind :) But uni is just around the corner, so that's another schedule that will need to be set up.

5. Go to bed at a sensible hour.
Failed ! These last few weeks I didn't need to get up early, so I kind of allowed myself to stay up late browsing the internet and checking my phone, because I was able to sleep in anyways. This one will come back when uni kicks back in, because falling asleep in class is a no go !

My goals for september !
1. Continue eating healthy.
2. Get into a good exercise routine.
3. Be more concious with money.
4. Try to enjoy the last bits of summer, try not to worry too much !
5. Make sure you are well rested and prepared before school starts.

I will probably check in with you guys on these ones before I go back to uni and share my goals for the upcoming year of school a bit before the end of next month ;)

What are your goals for September?

Love,
Kelly

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment