Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Monthly | It's June ! + ramblin'



Hi there !
I know I have been extremely MIA, but even telling you why would be super boring 'cause I just have been working my way through revision and finals actually. So let's just not !

MOODBOARD | This months moodboard clearly reflects my hunch for summer and freedom after I finish these feakin' finals.

QUOTE | As for the quote, there is a whole ramble of explanation WARNING RAMBLING INCOMING : I am a hell of a thinker, I think a lot and probably way too much. But sometimes all that thinking eventually amounts to somewhat of a philosophical epiphany (yes, I take myself very seriously haha, jokes !). But these last few months a new motivation/motto/mantra has been rolling around in my little head : you only live once. And I know that the whole YOLO trend completely ruined the meaning of that sentence, I’m well aware of that. But nonetheless, it is true. You get only one shot at life, so you better make that shot worthwhile. 
In past years I have been super super scared of everything around me that was unknown to me, but it dawned on me recently that all the good things in my life (this blog, my friends and even my boyfriend) are here because I was brave enough to conquer the fear or didn’t even think about what the negative outcome could have been.
Life is far too short to worry or be unhappy. Somehow I just realized how important it is not to waste the time you have. I have seen people passing way too soon and it kills me thinking of all the time they still could have had.
As a child these things aren’t yours to realize, but I’ve come to an age where everything is still possible, all the possibilities are completely open and mine to choose from. 
And I am a worrier and far too often I have been moody or sad or whatever. But it is kind of time to change that up, to live life the good way. So I am adding a resolution to my list or actually I already talked about one part at the beginning of may : following my gut. And this time I’m not saying that ‘I’m going to try something’, I am going to do it, to live it. I am going to get the most out of every single day and I am going to challenge myself to do all those things I am too scared to do but secretly kind of want to do.

Well, that was enough ramblin' for one post, Imma leave it at that ! 
Love,
K.

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment