So here I am again with yet another moodboard and quote ! :)
A little explanation as regards the quote : I have always been jealous of people who are self confident. I have always been a doubter and a very insecure person, other people always seem to do everything way better than me (at least in my eyes). I envy people who trust their gut and follow their intuition without any doubt before or regret afterwards. There hides a lot of fear in me, fear of the unknown, fear of not doing it right, fear of judgements, fear of a lot of things, but along the way I learned to let go of a lot of those. I am trying to be more self confident and trust my gut for the full 100%, but there's still a long way to go ... However, in recent events I have noticed quite clearly that whenever I start to think too much, I kind of make the wrong decision, or more something like, my spontaneous decisions are most of the time the best ones and those are the ones coming from my gut. A good example of a gut decision was the evening when I send my boyfriend the very first text ever between us, I stepped out of my comfort zone big time by making a decision as spontaneous and gut oriented and I can tell you, it was the best decision I have ever made ;)
To gut feelings/decisions !
Love,
K.
♥


No comments:
Post a Comment