Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lifestyle | Skate - Pennylove








It's time to break it to you guys, I'm not your average kind of girl, I'm sort of a tomboyish geek ... Think skating, Pokémon, Marvel, Adventure Time, ... Recently I have been rediscovering this side of myself and I am having such a great time. I thought it would be nice to share this side of me with you guys too. So first of ... skating.
Ever since I was little I have been the most clumsy person you will ever come across and that's the reason why my parents didn't really trust me alone around a skateboard. I did always like skateboards though and admired people skilled to stay straight up on those things. Roughly 10 years later, I finally got a skateboard for my birthday ! And it's not an average skateboard, it is a PENNYBOARD !
Pennyboards are these very small skateboards that are super easy to take with you everywhere you go. They come in all sorts of colours and you can even custom build on to your liking. I got a limited edition one for my birthday, a purple one with red weels and an aztec printed back, as you can see in the last picture. I love the living *peep* out of it, but I still need to learn how to properly "cruise" on it. My plan is to ride my Penny from the train station to school every day. But first I need to practice a little more in my safe own street ;)

Love,
Kelly
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment