Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy 2014 | New Year, New Goals, New Resolutions


Hi there ! Long time no see !

I know, I know, I know, these last few months I have neglected my little blog so badly. Forgive me, it have been busy months around here. I'm in the middle of revisions right now and an exam period is thus still ahead of me, but in some way I always get this feeling of organisation during revisions. Courses are up to date, I finally start understanding things I thought impossible to understand and a semester is coming to an end. This feeling of organisation made me long for a blog last year and so it does to this year. I've missed blogging so much ! I could talk about a million of excuses why I didn't blog that often anymore, but as pointless as that would be, I'm not going to go there. There are no excuses, if I would've needed to blog, I would've blogged, as simple as that.
But here I am once again, writing during my lunchbreak in the midst of studying, because I had the urge to get back on track with my little website.

I have made quite a few resolutions last night while reflecting over last year. Resolutions belonging to every single part of my life and thus also for blogging, let's have a look.

1. Blog at least once every week
2. Always quality over quantity
3. Write with heart and soul
4. Keep on track with other blogs
5. Keep on track with YouTube

Those are my resolutions when it comes to blogging and I'm going to give everything I have to accomplish them over the next year. Frankly, I'm curious how it'll work out and if I'll be able to finally hold on to my resolutions.

Love,
Kelly
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment