Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lifestyle | Update



Hi !

My lil' blog has been suffering quite a lot under the heavy weight of schoolwork and I thought it was about time to type up a proper update for you guys :)

So during summer I had this amazing schedule set up for Kuhisi, three posts a week, nicely spread and all that jazz. I was hoping to continue this schedule when uni kicked back in, but I never really came around to following it properly.
Because I am kind of a perfectionist and chose quality over quantity, there hasn't been a lot of content on here lately. I prefer posting one good post per week, than three absolutely shitty ones.
These last few months I have had a lot on my mind. Not all bad, not all good. I have my studies to think about, I have a job over the weekend, I do like to go out once in a while, I love babysitting my goddaughter, ... 
So I've decided to get rid of the schedule. I found myself feeling guilty over the fact that I couldn't live up to the schedule I had set up myself and dreading writing a next post in the middle of the night after I finished my schoolwork, that's not the way I want to look at my blog :)

From now on there won't be fixed days for posts, all will depend on my personal preference and inspiration at the moment. Back to the basics of blogging ! I hope you guys can understand that blogging isn't my fulltime job and my studies kind of are slightly more important right now ;)

I love each and every single one of you !

Kelly
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment